This short review will have spoilers, if you haven’t watched the new Indiana Jones yet then read this review at your own risk. I’m not sure what to think of this Indy movie. In the beginning we find out that sometime between The Last Crusade and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull that good ole Indiana Jones was part of the OSS (Office of Strategic Services). We also learn that Indiana Jones was part of the investigative team in Roswell, New Mexico at the UFO crash site. At the crash site they recovered alien corpses (at least we assume the aliens were already dead but who knows with our government). It appears these aliens have a crystal skeleton (crystal skull) and they have some kind of magnetic pull to them. Okay so after some expected Indian Jones humor and the usual fight and escape scene Indy finds himself dead center at ground zero at an atomic bomb test site. A-bomb goes boom Indy jumps in fridge and the fridge gets thrown to a safe area.

So like my other reviews I will only spoil the beginning. I personally have mixed feelings over this Indiana Jones movie. Once I got passed the beginning I started liking it. At first I was fighting my inner self from just getting up and leaving once I figured out it was going to be some kind of alien artifact that Indy was after. But after sitting there for awhile I started to really get into it. So I will say it is worth the ticket price to see it at the theater. I won’t be seeing it again and I doubt I will be buying it on DVD. But I don’t wish for those couple of hours back that I spent watching it. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 6.

0 comments
ss_blog_claim=99d22b22a7f25dcdf499716f6af39129