As I was surfing through the Bioware site this morning I came across two interesting press releases. The first press release which can be found here (Bioware MMORPG press release) suggests that Bioware is making a MMORPG. And the second press release I came across can be found here (lucasartsbioware.com/) says that Bioware and Lucasarts have teamed up. Well we all pretty much already knew about the Bioware/Lucusarts relationship. So it has me wondering just what kind of MMORPG would Bioware be making? I guess it would be safe to say that it may be a Neverwinter Nights type of MMORPG or even a Mass Effect MMORPG(this would be badass) But if you head on over to www.mmorpg.com and check out the forums there most of the posters say it probably going to be a Bioware/Lucasarts Starwars MMORPG. Well I guess we will have to wait and see.

1 comments
  1. Tad Huffstutter June 5, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

    Dude that would take the addictive power of MMorpg's to a whole new level. I wonder what sort of social retards would be joining me on that game. LOL

ss_blog_claim=99d22b22a7f25dcdf499716f6af39129